Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spanking Chat Rooms

I've started to make an effort to participate in some the spanking community's online activities. Before I wold just search for spanking videos and stories with not much success finding what I wanted. Mostly because I did not know what I wanted. Now that I have written some stories it has help put in perspective and a definition of what exactly I seek.

I searched several hours looking for message boards and eventually tried to find a chat room. When I'm researching, I get kind of compulsive about it. My mindset is always that the information is out there you just have find it. Most of the time this is true. However, it proved somewhat difficult and frustrating. However I finally found a place that actually had real people much less a much better than expected amount of people. I was now a chatting spanko!

I got lucky and the 1st supposed female I spoke to actually chatted with me for a while. Females will hardly answer you on this site, much less anywhere else. Not unexpected as the ratio is dis-appropriated and they get inundated with request. Mainly this nice lady from the UK wanted to talk about how were punished growing up. Which was cool with me.

I must say their are several aggravating factors to chatting. People Will invite you to a private chat and soon as they find out your sex they leave without typing why and causing you to wait and ponder if they are still their or did you freak them out. Most people are selfish in the fact they want their needs filled and don't seem to give respect to others desires. Several times people would chat with me and ask me all these questions and when I asked them a question they responded with another question of me. Me, Me, Me. I've started to be a little more assertive after wearing my hands out answering all the questions and realizing that I'm not getting any satisfaction. I'm being was used, I was a spanko slut.

Another thing is people pushing their particular kink on you, when you request specifically that you do not wish to explore that. I'm all for trying new things in which I did and found quite enjoyable. However, a few things freaked me out.

I'm planning on writing a story about two of my encounters. While two scared me.
One guy wanted to dominate me and try and convince me I did not know what I wanted. He suggested that I would love to have another man fondle me, which I find repulsive. While I don't judge people that have kinks there are things of which I'm uncomfortable with and find distasteful. I wont ever tell someone they are sick because of their desires. Just don't force it on me. Out side of my age play maternal B.S. bullying will get you in a fight with me quick and I wanted to stomp this guy. That person was homosexual freak who was obviously insecure about his manhood.

There are cool people who like to just explore. Everyone seems to be fascinated with how I was spanked. I keep trying to point them to my posting at S.S.S so I don't have to keep repeating over and over but they cant seem to find it and the software does no support copy/paste.


I actually ended up giving a age play spanking to a new guy to the scene just like me. At first I thought it was going to be a dud. He was never spanked as a child and shy about what his kink. But as we chatted I could tell he was being aroused by my answers to his questions about my childhood spankings. I could tell he wanted to be me in my punishment descriptions and earlier in the session he remarked his fantasy was to be spanked as a 14 year old boy. I asked him if he was aroused by what I was writing, I had to caveat that with the fact I was asking for a reason other than for sex. He said very much so. My heart was pounding and I took a chance and immediately started role playing telling him to pull his pants down. He said yes sir. My stomach was in knots and I was becoming really worked up. Not that I really wanted to spank a 14 year old boy but rather I could describe a spanking to him to which I would want my "maternal" figure to give me. He worked out really well for both of us. I learned a valuable lesson. Keep an open mind. You can find enjoyment in places you would not normally look. He got his ass severely tore up with a belt.

On another occasion with a gentlemen he assumed the role of my mother in a maternal discipline scene. He turned out to be a writer rather than a spanko. He was attracted to the drama and story a spanking created. He was great at descriptive events during the spanking I received. It was incredible erotic to have a virtual mom tear my ass up fulfilling my desire for maternal spanking. And again showing me I could find enjoyment in odd places, since he was in real life a real male. He portrayed an excellent mother figure albeit different than mine. He has actually written and posted stories on SSS. We ended up talking politics for a few hours after. Nice guy although some of his world views are misguided.....J/K.

So my venture in cyber spankings via chat was both frustrating, interesting, and fulfilling. While one out every ten people you talk to will result in some kind of spanking activity if you keep an open mind you can find new and erotic things to which you never would of thought.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. free chat

    ReplyDelete