Monday, December 21, 2009

Feedback for Spanking Stories and My Blog

I've wondered if people were actually reading my blog and stories. After I added a hit counter I now know I have visitors. In fact I had 84 surfers drop by yesterday. While relative to the entire web that is extremely small but to me its a lot.

Now that I know people are dropping by I would like to get feedback for my stories and other blog content. So if you have time drop line and let me know what you think. I'm mainly looking for reactions to my stories as I've noticed they get read but feedback is limited. If you have a suggestion for a story let me know that too. It helps me know that other people are enjoying my writings. It would also tell me if I'm wasting my time. Any feed back that has constructive criticism is welcome as well.

I'm frequently chatting at SPANKO and if you would like to chat about spanking my screen name is billy30mvegas. There is a link in the top right hand corner labeled chat. Click it and follow a simple registration process and viola! your there. Its by far the best chat site I've found if you have any better ones let me know. Always at least 50-100 spankos on at all times.

Till next time Billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment