Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and Other Ramblings

Merry Christmas everyone. I seem to be getting my fair share of hits and wanted to thank everyone for visiting my blog. I'm spending the holidays by myself here in Vegas and pretty happy with it so far. Doing some writing and I will have another story posted in the next few hours or tomorrow.

Been spending some time in the chat room and am realizing its a futile attempt to try and get any ladies to play with. The ones that do always quit at critical juncture such as when the spankings occur and can be frustrating on several levels. Leads me to believe that there are poor souls in this world who enjoy screwing with people. Its sad that they get their enjoyment by doing this.

It's not all bad as I have met a few people that are honest and genuine which make it fun. I will probably stick with those few instead of opening up to new people. As much as I don't want to admit and as cheesy as it sounds I get emotionally involved when I play and when someone quits its a kick in the your know what. This makes me think its going to be rather difficult to find a real life partner to share spanking fun. But I digress.


On a positive not I am writing a story a day it seems like. I'm on hiatus from my day job until after the holidays. I find it enjoyable to write on several different levels. Not just for erotic reasons but to explore other areas of my mind that haven't been explored before, for what ever reason.

I am currently attempting to get my stories archived at Spanking Library . It seems they have a way to show how many people are actually viewing them. For those of you reading thanks again and please post feedback if you enjoy my stories. I can be found in Spanko Chat room at varying times during the day under the user name billy30mvegas. Stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment